Semi Serious but Serious?
What's the difference between:

Game Mode - Semi Serious
RP - Serious
?

Which is Fearless? haha
Fearless is Semiserious, however some members do like to do their RPs more seriously than it absolutely needs to be.
An example of a serious roleplay is when a player will use "/me" to document every single move he makes.
The game mode is semi-serious, for example we buy cars off the F1 menu. In a serious you go to a dealer. But the Roleplay is serious, such as performing /me acts, FearRP etc etc.
You are always supposed to role play as if in serious.
You obtain items in a non-realistic way though, so it's called semi-serious.
Cheers Guys, you helped us
Even though it says "Semi-Serious" doensn't mean you can fuck around and do whatever you please. Take roleplay, rules and everything around those aspects and further 'round seriously.
(09-20-2013, 06:14 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Even though it says "Semi-Serious" doensn't mean you can *** around and do whatever you please. Take roleplay, rules and everything around those aspects and further 'round seriously.
Dicking around =/= semi serious.
Dicking around = not serious at all.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-20-2013, 12:55 AM)Jarz Wrote: Fearless is Semiserious, however some members do like to do their RPs more seriously than it absolutely needs to be.
An example of a serious roleplay is when a player will use "/me" to document every single move he makes.

There is no such this as "Taking RP too seriously". What you just described is just good role-play.

That's what people are supposed to do.