harry ford's 10/10 great game!
I make up a name for a made up movie and the first 3 will have to give a description, summary or synopsis of the movie. The one with the most likes will be posted on the OP.we'll do it for as long as it takes, and get a new title after the best out of the three is chosen.

example: Aerodynamic Midgets
a story about a team of little people who join the US Air Force during the vietnam war who laugh, cry, fight, and find true friendship during the war in this beautiful drama coming this november.

MOVIE #1: Marching Band Mafia
A mafia had came up with the plan. Murder by drum/woodwind. The mafia went around decapitating heads using a violin. At the end,, they end up being the best marching band in the world

(harry. do u like chicken? i sure do)
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(09-16-2013, 08:32 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: A mafia had came up with the plan. Murder by drum/woodwind. The mafia went around decapitating heads using a violin. At the end,, they end up being the best marching band in the world

(harry. do u like chicken? i sure do)

when i was just starting out in med school I had a bird, a beautiful bird, one of the most beautiful birds I ever known. I used to walk it, used to talk to it. I was saving it for a special occasion. My roommate, I caught him masturbating with it in the chest cavity.
I vow to never eat a chicken ever again after that
Aerodynamic Midgets..? Synonym being "Streamlined" midgets? The fuck?
(09-16-2013, 09:54 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote:

Spoiler :
Hmm...Admins closes the "opinion about me" threads, because of (and i quote) "quality of the forums goes way down."

Dosent those threads make "quality of the forums goes way down", more than the "opinion of me" threads? Am I wrong?

I can see you and me killing Harry Ford lol
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Nadrickk
(09-16-2013, 10:18 PM)Nuka Wrote:

Spoiler :
Hmm...Admins closes the "opinion about me" threads, because of (and i quote) "quality of the forums goes way down."

Dosent those threads make "quality of the forums goes way down", more than the "opinion of me" threads? Am I wrong?

ever since i came into existence the quality of the forums have been at an all time high
The following 1 user Likes Harry Ford's post:
  • yarrrs
*Nuka jumps off a cliff since no caps are ever used in Harry Ford's posts.*
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Nadrickk
(09-17-2013, 12:17 AM)Harry Ford Wrote:
(09-16-2013, 10:18 PM)Nuka Wrote:

Spoiler :

ever since i came into existence the quality of the forums have been at an all time high
All time low*

Every post I see of you is a black spot on Fearless' white forumbackground..
i tried to play a game with me and my peasants
but heretics like some that posted here have ruined my fun
now we cannot have fun anymore
i think
[Image: tumblr_majym31Zyw1rxevt4o1_500.jpg]
The following 5 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • DoomDude1, Nadrickk, Daejaa, Fultz, yarrrs