Un-Ban request for Spoodermen.
Rainbow 
Your name: Spoodermen

Your ban ID: 37604

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: RDM

Involved: No clue. Don't even know who this was on.

Why we should unban you: If this is about killing Guay:

Me and one of the other D.E.A Agents were waiting by the DEA office desk. Guay came and ran into the elevator and took off. He knew from the start that it was private property and he should not have entered. We then went up and found him. We had him gunned down and he ran back into the elevator trying to go down. We got in before he could and hostage him. He started talking random stuff and FailRPing. I asked him if he knows how to even RP in LOOC. Eventually I killed him because he gave no valid reason for trespassing and also was FailRPing. This was not RDM. He knew by the note on the desk that trespassers will be dealt with. After that, I walked to spawn. He came up to me and started punching me. Saying, "Think I can't take you? Get at me! Come on!" I was loosing health and killed him. Once again walked away. He re-spawned and came up to me and started punching again. I did not kill him. I started telling him about NLR and how he FailRP'd. His buddy started saying stuff like "Oh he spawns here it was not FailRP don't lie!" I walked away because he was clearly not correct considering he brought up the situation before death multiple times.
Bump - Still waiting :/
These things take time, bumping your appeal will not raise its priority.
Please be patient for future references.

There was two people walking in on your desk at the "D.E.A", they passed it and before they even had time to respond, you shot them dead.
(09-15-2013, 10:46 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Please be patient for future references.

There was two people walking in on your desk at the "D.E.A", they passed it and before they even had time to respond, you shot them dead.

I do not recall that happening. There was a time where a BMD walked in and we were questioning him about stuff. Doug, our leader, told us to get our guns out and we did. He was looking at me for the whole time. After that, he said in chat "/me Reaches in pocket for gun" and pulls out a shotgun. I immediately thought he was going to shoot me so I killed him. He said that was RDM but no it was not.
This was at the offices building, if you don't recall it, you can't argue it.

Appeal denied as rules were infact broken.