Unban Request : {^.^}Mayban36|TASÓ|
Your name: ({^.^}Mayban36|TASÓ| (STEAM_0:0:33572652) )

Your ban ID: (37538)

Banned by: ([FL] Pavillion)

Reason: (I was playing and skyping with 2 friends(Involved) and then i prop pushed ONCE(ONLY ONCE) with a Office Chair like 2 or 3 meters, because that friend was AFK and i was making a joke, and then i got banned by Pabillion 1 day ..., i said to my friend to tell him that was a joke and said "You broke the rules", ok, but i think 1 day is to much for that, and then he make an expansion of the ban of TWO WEEKS, I only prop pushed 1 guy, 3 meters only with the purpose to make a joke with him, and then i got banned for 2 weeks?, this is not good. If i have to be banned, ok, but not 2 weeks, so if you can unban me i want to decrease the time, thanks.)

Involved: (-Romodomo1 (STEAM_0:0:37306585)
-Prophet (STEAM_0:1:50179375) )

Why we should unban you: (Because this is not good, i want to play :/)
Well yes, he was with that chair but he didn't really push me, due to the fact that I was inactive speaking with Narcotic over Steam. I believe 2 weeks is too long for a ban for a simple push, but the ban time is up to the Admin and I won't discuss it.
You didn't just push him once with the chair.

You pushed him at least three to four times, you've just returned from a ban for a similar offence this very day, and you're already doing the exact same thing?

Even if he is your friend, the rules still apply to you. It doesn't mean you can do what you want because he is your 'friend'
(09-14-2013, 05:45 PM)Pavilion Wrote: You didn't just push him once with the chair.

You pushed him at least three to four times, you've just returned from a ban for a similar offence this very day, and you're already doing the exact same thing?

Even if he is your friend, the rules still apply to you. It doesn't mean you can do what you want because he is your 'friend'

Again??; last time was for Prop Spam, and this was not Prop push i prop pushed him like 2 or 3 meters, from the corner of the road to the corner of the building near it, for that 2 weeks its abusive.
The only abusive thing here is your attitude towards our rules.