Okay What The Actual FUCK?
Your name: Kappa Omicron

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:20270864

Banned by: [FL:M] Enzyme

Reason: RDM

Involved: Murdered someone who couldn't say no to weed, but had to trash talk to a drug dealer.

Why we should unban you: Because I did nothing wrong and it even says so in the rules that you can kill with RP reason.

I just got banned for murdering someone. I was ROLEPLAYING as a DRUG DEALER. When I asked this guy who I can't remember his name, but his job at the time was a gun seller and when I asked him if he wanted to buy some weed, he rudely told me to "Fuck off mate, I don't want none of ya' stupid fucking weed". So me being the dodgey drug dealer I am, I gunned him down for belittling me like that.

I was teleported to Enzyme and he asked me "Why did you kill him?" To which I replied, "Why not?" and as I was continuing to type, he kicked and banned me... WITHOUT letting me explain myself...

This is a fucking roleplay server but I feel as if 99% of you are little cry baby bitches who don't even understand what roleplay is. When someone is murdered, a deity figure does not teleport the murderer and questions his motives then bans him. Police do an investigation to try and catch the culprit. What the actual fuck, seriously? I spent 10 hours enjoying the hell out of this server playing as Chef, Gun Dealer and even a Police Officer but when I suddenly roleplay into a drug dealer who doesn't take being talked to like a piece of shit too nicely. I get banned?

I read the rules. I see NOWHERE on there where it says you can't murder anyone?

Oh but I saw THIS: Don't kill people randomly (RDM), only kill with a RP reason.

My roleplay reason? BEING A DRUG DEALER WHO WHEN ASKED IF SOME COCKY BASTARD WANTED SOME WEED, HE DECIDED TO TALK DOWN TO ME SO I SHOT HIM. Simple as. I don't even get what the fuck I did wrong, seriously. It says in your rules right there that I CAN kill since it said WITH A RP REASON...

Dodgey Drug Dealer with a mouthy little prick who can't just say no but has to insult him = he's going to fucking kill you.

EDIT:

Sorry if I sound really annoyed but I honestly am, I couldn't play the other day with my friend because he got banned for fighting someone, so we waited until today to play and I clocked in over 10 hours having fun as hell watching time go by, and then I get banned for a stupid reason even when in your own rules it said I shouldn't of been banned since I killed him with a RP reason. If you went up to a drug dealer in real life and spoke to him like a piece of shit, he's probably going to stab or shoot you. The fact that admin Enzyme gave me less than 5 seconds to explain myself was worse.

EDIT: 02

Another thing that made me even more annoyed is the fact I spent 10 hours without causing any kind of trouble having fun with everyone and even being killed plenty of times myself, especially when I owned KFC, and I get banned without a second hesitation even when I actually did nothing against the rules?

EDIT 03:

Oh and I've been refreshing this page constantly and i've seen about 4 or 5 admins reading this page for a good while INCLUDING Enzyme himself but still no reply? What, because you can't say anything that I did wrong? If so then that's not fair because you should unban me for I did NOTHING against the rules to warrant a ban.

If this ban isn't lifted soon I don't think I want to give your server any more of my life, especially if you can't even roleplay properly and you yourselves can't even stick to your own "rules" you yourselves created. I'm really dissatisfied with how this community runs things and the fact there were several admins looking at this page for a good 10 minutes including the one who banned me makes things even more ridiculous.

I'm not waiting 24 hours to play again for a ban I shouldn't even gotten.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned. - DoomDude1
I think someone watched too much Breaking Bad.

Alright, let me explain to you why what you did was utter FailRp.

So you're being a drug dealer. You offer someone drugs. He refuses. You gun him down.

A drug dealer in real life realizes that any police are bad business. So, any drug dealer with half of a brain would not blast someone in the face for refusing to buy his drugs. Gunshots have this habit of being loud. So, you gunning him down, would cause someone to hear it and possibly call the police. Now I want you to think, when was the last time you heard a drug dealer shoot someone for refusing to buy drugs? You would get hunted down by the police and get arrested/killed. Also, the other person is a gun dealer, so I really wouldn't want to open up on someone who is probably armed as well.

Now, on our servers you respawn and the maximum jail time is 15 minutes (with a jail guard). In real life, you don't respawn and you could go to jail for quite a long time, perhaps even get executed. And no, in real life, a dodgy drug dealer doesn't last long enough to get in the city with the attitude of killing someone, because he will be eaten by a bigger fish.

Also. Don't threaten leaving. If you want to leave, do so, not a single person is holding you hostage here.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(09-11-2013, 12:53 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I think someone watched too much Breaking Bad.

Alright, let me explain to you why what you did was utter FailRp.

So you're being a drug dealer. You offer someone drugs. He refuses. You gun him down.

A drug dealer in real life realizes that any police are bad business. So, any drug dealer with half of a brain would not blast someone in the face for refusing to buy his drugs. Gunshots have this habit of being loud. So, you gunning him down, would cause someone to hear it and possibly call the police. Now I want you to think, when was the last time you heard a drug dealer shoot someone for refusing to buy drugs? You would get hunted down by the police and get arrested/killed. Also, the other person is a gun dealer, so I really wouldn't want to open up on someone who is probably armed as well.

Now, on our servers you respawn and the maximum jail time is 15 minutes (with a jail guard). In real life, you don't respawn and you could go to jail for quite a long time, perhaps even get executed. And no, in real life, a dodgy drug dealer doesn't last long enough to get in the city with the attitude of killing someone, because he will be eaten by a bigger fish.

Also. Don't threaten leaving. If you want to leave, do so, not a single person is holding you hostage here.

Okay smart Alec. Firstly I have no idea what the hell Breaking Bad is because I don't watch much T.V so get that out of your head.

Secondly this is a role play server. Who the hell are you to say how I should role play my character? If I want to role play being a crazy drug dealer who has a badass attitude who takes no shit from nobody, I should be able to do so. What the hell gives that other player more right than me to insult, swear and curse blindly at me without having some sort of consequence for maliciously pissing off a drug dealer with a gun?

And I never got the chance to run from the scene of the crime to escape the police because I was teleported instantly for killing someone for a RP reason which states it is acceptable in your rules.

You totally ignored my points as bringing up YOUR OWN RULES in regards to my killing him in RP making me not eligible for a ban.

Seriously pull your fingers out, it's in your own rules... The only thing I get from your sarcastic UNHELPFUL reply is that you are telling me how my character is, when I am my character and like I said, if I wanna be a drug dealer who will shoot someone who verbally stupidly insults me, I can. If I get caught by the police, so be it, I'll just change job and be somebody else. IT'S ROLEPLAY.

And lastly, I wasn't threatening to leave, I was STATING I WILL leave because I can't be bothered to waste my time with a shitty community of admins that I've dealt with so far.

At the end of the day "Doomman", I'm right and you're wrong, your rules say so, you can't hide from that. So stop ignoring it so I can get back to ROLEPLAYING.
Alright. Seeing as your attitude is utterly awful I am just going to deny this.

Also, user warned for insulting the staff.