Hunger games
You all read the book?

Well I will be
Effine Trinket

The normal roles will be tributes - If you want to apply to be a tribute please state so in your application.

Major roles:

Katnis Everdeen (VACANT) - SEX: Female - District 12
Peeta Mellark (VACANT) - SEX: Male- District 12
Gale Hawthorne (VACANT) - SEX: Male - District 12
Haymitch Abernathy (VACANT) SEX: Male - District 12
Primrose Everdeen (VACANT) SEX: Female - District 12
President Coriolanus Snow (VACANT) SEX: Male - Capitol

And the main story line is that you find food and work in groups to survive the hungergames, this should be on the events server I will update this when I find out when this is happening.

Important Information:

Haymitch Abernathy
President Coriolanus Snow
WILL Have a different back story.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

HAPPY HUNGER GAMES!

Quote:
Application
Steam name:

Steam ID:

Role:

Can you passive RP?:

Do you understand that this is not a death-match but survival, only kill when needed?:

Any other info:
Any way to apply?
The following 1 user Likes NotSep's post:
  • juicyorange
I remember something similar happening before, though it was more of a deathmatch.

If you'd like this to actually happen, you'll need to try and actually get permission and supervision from an admin and perhaps spice up the thread with roles/districts etc.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • juicyorange
Thanks adman you gave me ideas also you don't have to apply if you just join the server you will be a tribute and attempting to survive but if you want a major role I will post a list.
(09-10-2013, 07:26 PM)James Brown Wrote: Thanks adman you gave me ideas also you don't have to apply if you just join the server you will be a tribute and attempting to survive but if you want a major role I will post a list.

The event server is password-protected. You will receive the password but how will we?
The following 1 user Likes NotSep's post:
  • juicyorange
(09-10-2013, 07:02 PM)James Brown Wrote: And the main story line is that you find food and work in groups to survive the hungergames,

May the odds be ever in your favor!

HAPPY HUNGER GAMES!
Welli have reed them all and they are not acctuly teams "Ofiical teams"
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
The following 1 user Likes LIENOSUS's post:
  • juicyorange
OK! Everyone listen up this is still under construction, I will make application forms soon... !
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • NotSep
I was the one having the RP. With kkiller, Zedsdead and Wood Chopper. (With permission of Shadow) It was Hunger Games Adman but just in a smaller form| Zedsdead recorded it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-P8znE_T30
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the Norwegian -_-
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • juicyorange
(09-10-2013, 07:50 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: I was the one having the RP. With kkiller, Zedsdead and Wood Chopper. (With permission of Shadow) It was Hunger Games Adman but just in a smaller form| Zedsdead recorded it:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can apply for this one, my one will be a more passive instead of shooting. I will be happy to accept you Smile
(09-10-2013, 07:53 PM)James Brown Wrote:
(09-10-2013, 07:50 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: I was the one having the RP. With kkiller, Zedsdead and Wood Chopper. (With permission of Shadow) It was Hunger Games Adman but just in a smaller form| Zedsdead recorded it:

You can apply for this one, my one will be a more passive instead of shooting. I will be happy to accept you Smile
It was just for the record anyways Good work Mate! It was back in my Agressive Shooby Dooby days, I had noe good ideas :/
Steam name:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59296969

Role: President Coriolanus Snow (VACANT) SEX: Male - Capitol.

Can you passive RP?: Yes.

Do you understand that this is not a death-match but survival, only kill when needed?: Sure thing.

Any other info: Nah not really Smile
-----------------------------------------------------------------
TIP: You should add slots as: Cato,Clove,Foxface,Rue etc.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • juicyorange