Didn't feel that this criticism belonged in the courthouse
Mere minutes ago, I was banned from one of the Semi-serious Roleplay Evocity servers on the claim of "Attempted RDM". Firstly, when you walk behind the police station and turn around to see 3 government officials approaching you with knives drawn, would you do nothing? I of course, in character, said "Whoa now, back off you guys." And when my warning was not taken seriously, I equipped my pistol and fired a few times at them, then sprinted past them to escape. One of them said "Get him!" And as I ran, I turned around to fire a few more times at my pursuers, only to see that they were using noclip and teleportation to allies against me. I rounded 2 corners before one of the government officials who were noclipping picked me up with the physic's gun, and dropping me to my death from a high place. Immediately afterwards, I was banned by that player.

Now I ask you this, how was that "RDM"ing, and why did I get banned for it?

*Also, it was a 24 hour ban, but still, wtf? Really?

EDIT: Not looking to ban/remove administrators from power or anything, not even to remove the ban itself, just putting this story out there. Opinions welcomed, but please try to refrain from being ignorant or "Douche"-Like.
Government officials can't equipt knives.

So you're saying in an actual situation of police officers approaching you or walking in your direction with batons or a melee weapon, you would pull out your sidearm and blast the shit out of them?
If none of them said anything, and were brandishing large knives as the three of them cornered me, Yes. Yes I would.
(09-10-2013, 09:03 AM)BlackenedHeart [NLR] Wrote: If none of them said anything, and were brandishing large knives as the three of them cornered me, Yes. Yes I would.

Need I repeat: government officials PHYSICALLY CAN NOT equipt knives.
Well, Idk, they were ALL in suits, using Noclip, and physic-gunning me, all unprovoked. While I thank you for your attention, Admin Narcotic, I would like to point out that I'm not trying to get anyone banned or even unban myself, just putting this story out in the "Off-topic" Threads.
Interesting, was there three, in suits, using their phys guns on you for an unknown reason?
Yeah yeah, screw you too. Jeez, should have known that even speaking on this site was pointless. What's next, you guys are gonna ban me from ALL the servers? Even though tonight was the first time playing on your servers, and I DID read the rules, hold the applause. But seriously, don't need to be a passive-aggressive bastard about YOUR opinion on what happened with MY gaming experience, regardless of if you're an admin or not.
I'm doing an attempt to resolve your situation here, seeing as using a physics gun on a player without reason to do so is against the guidelines if a staff member.
No no, it's alright, Narcotic. (And by "it's alright" I mean "just tell me straight, do you believe what I wrote above, and agree that some form of justice or something was missing?")
(09-10-2013, 09:18 AM)BlackenedHeart [NLR] Wrote: No no, it's alright, Narcotic. (And by "it's alright" I mean "just tell me straight, do you believe what I wrote above, and agree that some form of justice or something was missing?")

I've spoken to the suspending moderator, it was stated that in an attempt to administer you with his physics gun due to you shooting at people for no apparent sufficient reason, you began to shoot him, in the process he dropped you to avoid death, then issued suspension to you.