Ban request for Steven {Burnett}
Name of player:

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20414198

Time in GMT: GMT around sort of 9:30pm

Server: v2p

Summary: i was driving up to the farm from the corleone base where my friend was and i was going there to make a base to get away from the city where there were a ton of propkiller and minges so i could base with my friend however his car broke down (Seenlee101). i noticed an SRU car chasing me and they got out of the car and immediately started shooting at me (steven and crashdown) at this point i drove my car to cover and ran up to one of the SRU (crashdown) and asked him why he was shooting me, he told me i had CDM'd someone in the city and i hadn't (please do check the logs i didn't CDM someone the whole time i was on. crashdown seemed relaxed but he did still shoot me for no reason.

Out of nowhere steven tazes me, cuffs me and jumps on me. it wasn't an accident because he was making fun of me after so i know that for sure. i asked them after and crashdown said that he was told to kill em because i CDM'd someone. even if i did wouldn't this be backseat admin?

You can check the logs i had been on for around 40 mins or so and hadn't killed anyone in any way.

Evidence:
[Image: HopeYouLose%27s%20Signature.png]
I go write BR for Crash | Reason: Random prop on the road
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Even the most stupid reason is good for a BR...

User warned- Posting in a thread without sufficient right. -Aviator
tell me how its a stupid reason. its fail rp and loads of people get banned for it. also how are you involved?

P.S. thank you Kevin
Of course. We were on our way to the petrol station. We saw You killed a guy near the car park (in city) with your white lambo. Ask Crashdown (the other SRU). (I'm requesting a log check too)

I tazed you and tried to handcuff you. Accidental I stepped on your body. It was not intentional. It was an accident.
Dude you took the piss when you stood on me. Also I didn't not kill anyone I don't car how much you cry about it I didn't and crashdown pm'd me saying that you made him do it and he didnt see me kill anyone I think I have it on cam ill try and get some proof.
Obviously an accident, don't post ban requests for things like those, it's ridiculous, and you can't even see that yourself?

Denied.