Euhmmm... Hi!
Hey all! I'm Darrell

I just joined FearlessRP without Intrducing myself here. A bit stupid.

So, I am Darrell. I am Dutch and currently 14. In October I'm 15. And I am a Man (obsessed with Mavis Dracula from Hotel Transylvania). And I'm still improving my English...

Why did I joined Fearless?
First time I saw Fearless in the gamemode list and just joined a server. (perhaps a good one Tounge). And when I saw you guys talking with eachother so respectfull I thought, This is intresting. So I joined (whithout introducing myself Thinking )

And?
Well, I like helping everybody... Giving them tips and tricks. And other helpfull stuff. Cuz in our country (how I see it) You have to prove yourself. And I'm in to that.

What are your Hobbies?
I have 2 hobbies which I like very very much!

-Programming. Yeah I'm into programming. Learning myself everything. My brother is website builder, And he teaches me how to do things when I try something. So I'm a littlebit formiliar with PHP, A bit more with (X)HTML and more with C# / Visual Basic.

-Longboarden. Yeah standing on a longboard is giving me rest and peace. After a ride with my Longboard I'm refreshed!.

What kind of person are you?
I'm silence, but active. Always try to help everybody and everything and finish my promises. If you need help with something I can do. You always can contact me!

What is your goal here at Fearless?
As I said above.

But, I mean you want to become something?
No, just being a member is enough for me.

Hope you guys now a bit more about me.

Greetings,
Darrell
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Imperator
Ahh, a fellow Dutchman! Nice to have you around Mavis, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Welcome !
Welcome to FearlessRP, Mavis! Nice to see another dutch person joining the community. Enjoy your stay
Welcome to Fearless. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Regards,
aviator
welcome!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Welcome to Fearless, have fun playing!
Thanks everyone!
Welcome !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Euhmmm... Welcome! Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify