Requesting Admin in rp_Evocity_v2p
Major RDM in the server please join and contact me by the name Fir3fart
Please do not request help from an admin on the forum. Record and post a ban request.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Not everyone has recording software, I recommend adding a staff member on steam and sending them a message if the server gets particularly chaotic. Though remember send one message and wait if you spam them with messages they will ignore you and eventually block you.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

(09-04-2013, 12:48 AM)Professional_instinct Wrote: Not everyone has recording software, I recommend adding a staff member on steam and sending them a message if the server gets particularly chaotic. Though remember send one message and wait if you spam them with messages they will ignore you and eventually block you.

Really don't do that.
Quote:"Steam friends list is for friends, not for people to cheat the system to get me." - Grub
(09-04-2013, 04:15 AM)Adam James Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 12:48 AM)Professional_instinct Wrote: Not everyone has recording software, I recommend adding a staff member on steam and sending them a message if the server gets particularly chaotic. Though remember send one message and wait if you spam them with messages they will ignore you and eventually block you.

Really don't do that.
Quote:"Steam friends list is for friends, not for people to cheat the system to get me." - Grub

It depends on each administrator. I am more than happy to come online, if I am available, and keep an eye on a server. It is a good thing to do, unless they have specifically said not to contact them regarding a chaotic server. It is still better than making a thread like this.

In future, gather evidence to post a ban request, or simply disconnect and join another Fearless server.

Thread closed.
Regards,
aviator