Unblacklist
Your name: (Steam friends name)

James Brown

Your blacklist ID: (Number of the blacklist, this could be 2779 for example)

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:45186628

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

For 'CDM'

Admin who blacklisted you:

[FL:M] Enzyme

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I did not CDM that person I have got rammed by a speeding BMW which pushed me onto the person which resulted in me killing the person.
I was standing on the curb/sidewalk by BP/Bank of America. I turn around, seeing you and you then run me over with your ambulance. I saw no rammers or anyone who would have pushed you over, nor did you make any attempts at reviving me nor RPing the "accident" out.
I gave you a blacklist for 1 hour. I would reccomend you waiting out your time as I am in no doubt about you not being rammed by anyone at that specific time.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Enzyme did I hit you or did I hit some other guy because if I hit you I did not see you so I am sorry, but I did see the other guy who I got rammed into.
Yes, it is me you ran over, and I saw you building up too much speed which lead to you running me over. I saw no car which could have pushed/rammed you. This is why I applied the blacklist, as I tend to be very sure before I apply a blacklist or a ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Blacklist appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, [FL:RP] James Brown (STEAM_0:1:45186628), will stand as issued.
Please note, this is because the user did in fact car deathmatch [FL:M] Enzyme.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator