An updated v33x.
+support for adding this map as to replace either v33x or just a new map. Hell no to replace v2p. It is GREAT for clan roleplay. It is the perfect size for it, and there aren't that many on the server so the members always have time to get in (and it doesn't crash that often).
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(09-02-2013, 08:39 AM)myfloodify Wrote: +support for adding this map as to replace either v33x or just a new map. Hell no to replace v2p. It is GREAT for clan roleplay. It is the perfect size for it, and there aren't that many on the server so the members always have time to get in (and it doesn't crash that often).

Though our servers aren't made for clan based happenings only.
(09-02-2013, 08:56 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(09-02-2013, 08:39 AM)myfloodify Wrote: +support for adding this map as to replace either v33x or just a new map. Hell no to replace v2p. It is GREAT for clan roleplay. It is the perfect size for it, and there aren't that many on the server so the members always have time to get in (and it doesn't crash that often).

Though our servers aren't made for clan based happenings only.

Of course not, but if there is a server that is used for some RP's and that have some slots free almost all the time, isn't it good to be able to use those slots to have it for clans that want to RP with a bigger map and less players? But I get your point of course, but it is a great opportunity and possibility for the clans tp roleplay.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(09-01-2013, 08:22 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I say replace v2p with this.

v2p is just too big. This looks like a really good map!

I only play V2p, I personally don't find it very big. I probably wouldn't play fearless if v2p was removed.
+support
Also a big + Support for me but the corleone house must come back with the garages. But anyway. Like this changes!
There should be a pathway in the tunnel between city and outside of it so there is less CDM and you are safer to walk to the lake or industrial if you dont have a car.

Otherwise
+support
Massive +support

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

+Support Soulripper has to see this!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
+ Support

Looks much better.