NEW! QuarantineRP (Apartments) in 2d
Hello fellow Role-players I would like to start a new Roleplay based in the apartment in Evocity_2d and I really need help for this huge project.

[UPDATE]

Time and Date: Currently under decision!

Admin Supervising - Currently looking for one!

Moderator Supervising - Currently looking for one!

Please realize that I want to do this RP, I didn't have time to make the props and scene for the RP! if you want to help it would make the waiting time shorter!

The Story: A Women has been locked in her apartment for nearly a month. The neighbors called Emergency services (1 Fireman and 1 Cop) also they will be ( 1 Reporter and 1 Cameraman) they go into the apartment, they found the infected women in the bathroom, The infected Women attack the fireman and kills the fireman the others run out of the apartment and starts running down the stairs but there are SWAT and officers (4 SRU and 6 Cops) surrounding the building and is not letting nobody in or out until they make a plan to save people inside the apartment.
After a couple of hours many more people get infected in the building the remaining survivors are holding up in one of the rooms in the building the SWAT (SRU) will break into the building and will do "Search and Destroy" they will try to eliminate the infected in the whole apartment and will try to find the survivors as well. After Eliminating all the infected they have found the antidote that causes the Infection and take it out of the building.

I based this RP on the movie Quarantine because I find zombie really fascinating and also SWAT moving into the building tactically.

I only Need about 14 helpers to build the Quarantine In the Apartments in 2d. First come first serve. Also I Need a Moderator or a Admin (I don't Mind) spawning in the "Infected" into the building it would a big appreciation for my RP! please note that this won't end up in an RDM etc.

The Date and Time for this RP will be notified soon. Also there will be images of the Apartment and where we can make the scene.

Please reply a simple sentence saying "yes i can help" also you can be one of the characters in the RP highlighted Bold.

Cop 1: sashow1000
Fireman 1: [FL:RP]Zack
Reporter 1:Minitank
Cameraman 1: Big Macintosh
Cop 2:Teamkiller257
Cop 3:Kulthro
Cop 4:aagaard
Cop 5:
Cop 6:
Cop 7:
SWAT 1:Bomsusik
SWAT 2:Mr.Dragon GR
SWAT 3:Mantaha12
SWAT 4:Hungames

[UPDATE]
Please realise that I Need police officers in this RP to work! please apply for it now!
The following 2 users Like Sleepy Knight 生活's post:
  • TheSiphon, aagaard
Nice. I could help you. I could be one of the cops or fireman.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(09-01-2013, 04:44 AM)sashow1000 Wrote: Nice. I could help you. I could be one of the cops or fireman.

sashow1000 you have accepted as a cop 1
Nice... can I be a reporter... If it is taken then I will be a cop
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
I could be whatever is left, if it's in a good time I have school I live in GMT+1.

Steam name:[FL:RP]Zack

Just a littel change, the cop should try and get the infected away from the fireman becouse it's attacking the fireman even if he don't know it's a zombie.
(think I have seen the movie)
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
(09-01-2013, 12:03 PM)zacke2 Wrote: I could be whatever is left, if it's in a good time I have school I live in GMT+1.

Steam name:[FL:RP]Zack

Just a littel change, the cop should try and get the infected away from the fireman becouse it's attacking the fireman even if he don't know it's a zombie.
(think I have seen the movie)

I think you are right i will change it.

also [FL:RP]Zack you been accepted as Fireman 1

Minitank you have been accepted as Reporter 1
Thanks msg me when it's time, do you need any prop to be buildet?

and a sent you an email check it out Wink
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
Msg me when u r gunna do it... Well atleast a time when every1 is avalible
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
Sure thing I can help, and not only can, I want! Cheese
I would like to be a SWAT unit
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
I can help. I would like to be a SWAT Unit too.