Human Intersect Project - Estleback Corporation RP
This event was hosted by Estleback Corporation.

[Image: newestlebacklogo.png]
Human Intersect Project

Today, Estleback Corporation engaged a new project called "Human Intersect Project". The details about the project is confidential, but I can tell you the purpose of this project. The purpose for it is to create an Super Agent.

Estleback Corporation have taken over an former KGB facility located under Nexus. It was used to do human tests during the Cold War. We don't know about the projects they had, but it must have been terrible tests. Why? Because when I bought the place there were skeletons in the storage room. Anyways, since Cold War finished the facility was abandoned. And it had been for 24 years, until today.

We had bought it and all the equipment they had. It was old, but it was fully functional. We started to activate everything. But first we needed to get permission from the President. As it was an secret facility that existed during the Cold War, none of the people of EvoCity knew that it existed. But we had to tell the President, and we got permission.

We started to put out the agents position and after that we gather all the agents in hallway. It was time to choose the agent who would become the new "Super Agent". After much consideration Steve "Link" Burwin and me decided that Jay (DigitalTomato) were going to be the subject for all the tests and for the future be the new Human Intersect, at least we hope that.

We showed him his new cell/room and started to supervise him. Due to miss communication in the government, the officers and SRU agents repetetly started to yell and even start to shoot the agents so they could gain access. But due to the newly installed security system that we had installed recently, they couldn't. We started the bigger tests which were so painful. But it was of course necessary. We did a couple of tests and then we were interrupted by an power failure. As it was old, we knew that it would cause some problems. But we managed to get it to start again. During the power failure, Steve Burwin had gotten an threat from the Rebels. Why? We have no idea. But of course we wouldn't let it go. We prepared our agents and shortly briefed them.

We went upstairs, and to our surprise there were an SRU agent trying to gain access to the Top Secret facility. We denied him and shortly after that there were an another power failure. But this time it was bigger, it was in fact for the whole Nexus. So the whole power grid went offline in Nexus, thus leading to the facility not being useful at all. We managed to get out of Nexus before it was turned online again, but this time we didn't went back.

To be continued...

Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • dig
Awesome RP, even when I got shot by SRUs!
The following 2 users Like Prophet's post:
  • Floodify, digitaltomato
Is the RP where the door guard told me you were making dildo's down there?

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

(08-31-2013, 09:29 PM)Professional_instinct Wrote: Is the RP where the door guard told me you were making dildo's down there?

[Image: profile_picture_by_watfaceplz-d4u7trn.png]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Wish I was there, wish I was there.
The following 1 user Likes Victorinox's post:
  • Floodify
(08-31-2013, 09:45 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(08-31-2013, 09:29 PM)Professional_instinct Wrote: Is the RP where the door guard told me you were making dildo's down there?

lol we got a report as cops that there was armed men in the garage we turned up and the door guard was there we asked him what he was doing. "what are you doing? making dildo's my buddy likes dildo's" he replied with "nah but you can borrow mine though i don't wash it its nicer when dirty" xD

*We= me and kulthro

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

(08-31-2013, 11:32 PM)Professional_instinct Wrote:
(08-31-2013, 09:45 PM)myfloodify Wrote:

lol we got a report as cops that there was armed men in the garage we turned up and the door guard was there we asked him what he was doing. "what are you doing? making dildo's my buddy likes dildo's" he replied with "nah but you can borrow mine though i don't wash it its nicer when dirty" xD

*We= me and kulthro

haha I have no idea who that was ! :p
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • D0ctor