The Day Without Admins [ Read what happend ]
Exclamation 
Day Without Admins

It was normal day. I was playing in the Evo_City_v2d. I joined like normaly, but I saw that there was no admins. That actualy wasn't so bad thing, but later everything was horrible.
So I started to play as the police sergant. Then I noticed that there was chaos in the city. There was like over 5 rule breakers. Random killing and shooting. People were flying using props.
There was this one SRU sergant. He was killing everyone, Even police officers even me. Well that wasn't the worst part. After 30 Minutes there was still ALOT of chaos.
Then I found out that the SRU sergant who was killing people was now president. He gave orders to one officer. The officer killed us and then he locked us inside one of the building props. Then alot of people was leaving the game. There was me and 5 more people who tried to stop the chaos before. We were handcuffed and trapped.
That made me really angry, because the president was breaking the rules. Angry . We couldn't kill/replace the president because he was sitting in a chair and he didn't care.
I din't had forum account at that time so I couldn't report him.
Next morning I came back and there was admin this time. I didn't remember the names of the rulebreakers, but I said to admin that there was chaos last day. I don't know are these people banned yet. It's been almost a month since that happend.

[ THIS IS 100% TRUE ][/align]
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The safest way to ensure rule breakers get punished is to film them via a video recording program (FRAPS, Bandicam etc.) and post a ban request.
Before I became a moderator, I used to take screenshots and make banrequests. This worked great, and it helped keeping some of the minges away. You can do the same, just get evidence (ie screenshots via steam or recording it via ie fraps) and post a banrequest.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Floodify
As enzyme said, the best way is to get evidence and post a ban request. Though I know the feeling when theres a massive chaos on the server, you can also kindly ask a admin or moderator to come online.
As everyone above said, get evidence and create an account.

Also, should this really be in the "roleplay" section?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I was on yesterday, I feel you bro ;-;
Kurwa! For fuck sake! Is really hard to you to record this? I undestand that NLR is extremely hard to record, but other things? You can take a screenshot aswell.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk