You Me At Six - Reckless Cover | BY MEEEE |
Hey guys! I posted ages ago about my band Oh, Pioneer. Well we've had some amazing feedback from the UK and even other countries. We also had the privilage of being played on the BBC Radio Introducing station.

But now, we're currently writing an album to release after Christmas! So whilst the rest of the lads have been writing the music (Cause my hands hurting from writing material), I decided to make a cover! I'm not a huge fan of You Me At Six but I love this song!

I've had some vocal training recently to teach me some better breathing and performance exercises!

Hope you enjoy this:

For all the fans of You Me At Six! Check out my cover of Reckless!

ITS FINALLY FINISHED!!!!
https://soundcloud.com/chasingmae/reckless-final-mix

Thanks
The following 2 users Like VerteX's post:
  • Avenged, Col.Leonidas
I love your voice man, it just keeps getting better and better.
(08-30-2013, 11:06 PM)HellShell Wrote: I love your voice man, it just keeps getting better and better.

Thank you man! I really appreciate it! Im getting a camera soon so I can do the videos for youtube! People have asked me to do them so Cheese Time to get it done!
Pretty f*cking cool! Amazing voice and amazing work.
(08-30-2013, 11:13 PM)Jarz Wrote: Pretty f*cking cool! Amazing voice and amazing work.

Thank You!
Very good, nice voice. I'll defiantly keep and eye on you.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 1 user Likes D0ctor's post:
  • VerteX
(08-30-2013, 11:21 PM)Professional_instinct Wrote: Very good, nice voice. I'll defiantly keep and eye on you.

Cheers! Cheese
Nice man, very good job. Like, I would be willing to buy this. Very, very good. Gimmie teh skills.
(08-31-2013, 02:16 AM)AvengedFilmsHD Wrote: Nice man, very good job. Like, I would be willing to buy this. Very, very good. Gimmie teh skills.

Thank You! Very much appreciated! The finished version will be up tomorrow!
The following 1 user Likes VerteX's post:
  • Avenged
This band (especially your voice) do have lots of potential.
Good luck!