Mic doesn't work on all 3 FL
So i joined Fearless RP a couple days ago and my microphone on it doesn't work? It works on other servers except this one, anyone know how to fix this problem?
Have you checked to see if it's set as the default in windows?
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
There should be no specific reason your microphone works on other server besides FL.
As brute said, go to "controlpanel>sound>recording", and ensure that your microphone is set to default.
Go back ingame, and try it out in the voice option area in the options menu. How does it sound? If you hear your voice it works. If it does not work ingame, you probably are not holding the correct button.
Go into "Options>Keyboard" and look for the voice chat button. Make it a button of your choice. Retest it ingame.
Still doesn't work? go back to keyboard options and hit "default buttons" (or something of the sort.) The default should be X.

Let us know how that works.
(08-31-2013, 04:30 PM)Jarz Wrote: There should be no specific reason your microphone works on other server besides FL.
As brute said, go to "controlpanel>sound>recording", and ensure that your microphone is set to default.
Go back ingame, and try it out in the voice option area in the options menu. How does it sound? If you hear your voice it works. If it does not work ingame, you probably are not holding the correct button.
Go into "Options>Keyboard" and look for the voice chat button. Make it a button of your choice. Retest it ingame.
Still doesn't work? go back to keyboard options and hit "default buttons" (or something of the sort.) The default should be X.

Let us know how that works.

That didn't work, sorry.
Perhaps you were muted by an admin? I have no idea if it saves across servers but next time you see an admin ask them to try and unmute you.
(09-01-2013, 01:00 PM)Termin Wrote: Perhaps you were muted by an admin? I have no idea if it saves across servers but next time you see an admin ask them to try and unmute you.

Still nothing.
Have you plugged the microphone contact in to the computer? :p You need to put it as default in windows to make it work, choose it as well in options under "audio" !

Good Luck.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
What microphone do you have?
I've got this problem too
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Have you looked in audio and checked that it is using the correct mic? so it's not trying to use a unplugged mic.
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin