1 year!
Its My Birthday! 
Greetings!

Today is the day that I in 2012 joined Fearless for the first time ever, staring upon the big community with my confused eyes. I came straight from a similar gamemode, yet I was a different person than I am today and getting in without involving myself in trouble with the rules was hard in the start. In my first 10 hours I was guided through everything, dragged into passive RP after passive RP and I am thankful for that someone has taken the time and effort into assisting me in becoming a part of the community and I will be honest with you, the persons who have done so are the main reason why I am here today, with a purple name and an administrative rank.

A little personal thanks to those who have helped me develop with in Fearless:

Equalizer: Thank you for the countless roleplays that you have helped me with in my early hours, and thank you for guiding me through every aspect of both the gamemode and rules, I can not describe how much it means to me.

Adman: Thank you for dragging me in on a good amount of good roleplays in my early hours, I'm glad we had and still have mutual respect to each and other. Thank you for helping me earn my very first RP point.

StillAlive: Thank you for giving me my first RP point, firstly. Thank you for always being available for a chat, I was truly honored to have been roleplaying with you in my early hours.

The entire community: Thank you to those who have respected me, no matter what ban or no matter what warning I may have given you. Those who respect me, I respect mutually and I appreciate all the kind words I have been given over the time. Thank you.

The staff team: Thank you for the outstanding opportunity to be a part of this team, I really enjoy the teamwork and dedication we put into our work, every one of us. I am looking forward to just as much hard work in the future!

I am looking forward to another year on Fearless, it's nice to know that I was put in the warm zone from an early point, allowing me to develop into a better roleplayer and more professional individual.

Comment what is on your mind, speak honestly!
The following 5 users Like Narc's post:
  • ArcHammer, Russkie, Enzyme, Adamantite, NotSep
Happy 1 year "Fearlessaversiry?"
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Narc
You've got far man
Oh Narcotic, you're making me blush!

Happy Fearlessaversiry! (Blimey, that's a weird thing to say Tounge)
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Narc
One year already? Wow, that went quick!

Congratulations on being here for a year! Happy Fearlessaversiry.
Regards,
aviator
And still no goodbye thread...

Just kidding - You've done loads for the community and you continuously strive to help it develop.
Time goes fast.. Especially when you have fun.

Happy Fearlessivisary Tounge
Merry .. Christmas!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
1 year :o Thats long time Smile
Happy fearlessavesary!
Gratz mate, just to put it here... 2 years..... :L
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?