What does "Betrayer" mean?
Well i was looking at Soulrippers posts and i came apon a like on his thread and it had a line through it (like banned peoples do) and below his name is said "Betrayer" What does it mean?

Link to profile here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...e&uid=2586
Nothing you need to know really.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(08-26-2013, 06:27 PM)Flame Wrote: Nothing you need to know really.

Is it like an [FL] staff who betrayed or something? :3
It's the little caption below your name, for example yours is 'Creature' go to your profile and have a look Wink

Here's a link to your profile
As i said, Nothing that concerns you.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(08-26-2013, 06:39 PM)Ciryl Wrote: It's the little caption below your name, for example yours is 'Creature' go to your profile and have a look Wink

When you're banned tho u cant change it. Look on a banned persons Profile. It says Banned. This one says Betrayer. You cant change that...
If I remember correctly Marius did some "things" in the past.

And therefore I back up what Flame said: Nothing what you, or anyone should know.
I don't know if he changed his caption to Betrayer or if an admin did that, it doesn't matter anyway.
(08-26-2013, 06:58 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote:
(08-26-2013, 06:39 PM)Ciryl Wrote: It's the little caption below your name, for example yours is 'Creature' go to your profile and have a look Wink

When you're banned tho u cant change it. Look on a banned persons Profile. It says Banned. This one says Betrayer. You cant change that...

Are you sure about that?

Here
and here

I could pull up more Wink
Nobody likes a betrayer.
(08-26-2013, 07:09 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(08-26-2013, 06:58 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote:

Are you sure about that?

Here
and here

I could pull up more Wink

oh