yoloswaggins - FearRP & Insulting
Name of player: yoloswaggins

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66619697

Time in GMT: 2 days ago, couldn't post due to recent DDoSes.

Server: 2p

Summary: President (Joram) banned cars, so as SRU I went to the person and asked him to stand still and handcuff him but he started breaking FearRP on my gunpoint and insulted me and my mom.

Evidence:
okay so me and yoloswaggins were at the corleone spawn and we got ram by the president in his lambo . so we went to the city to ask why he did that and he just ignored us so we tried to ram his car too and we got shot ( yes shot ) so actually it was me that tried to ram his car but prophet went full retard mode and tried to arrest yoloswaggins while he did nothing at all. Prophet saw we had the same car so he just random arrested yoloswaggins . So after all if u look good prophet u was the 1 that was breaking rules not yolo every single player would do the same if he gets randomly arrested.
Please don't use offensive language. And it's not my fault if President banned cars, I just did my job. I also have the part where you were lieing, saying random sentences for free him.
But seriously, why do you get so mad for spending 2,5 minutes in a small room alone? You break the law, accept the consequences.
why did u only arrest yoloswaggins and not me either? u was failing ur job and u was shooting at his car why did u shoot his car if i may ask
[Image: cDI0Uqo.jpg]
Check the ammo box, and see if I really shot you.
Oh okay it might be my bad than i saw just an sru shooting at us for no reason and we didnt see the laws so that might be the problem :/?
The problem is not regarding laws or whatever. The problem is that your buddy broke FearRP and used offensive language.
Approved for fearRP