Market [Misc]
Okay here come the Story again just with more information.

I buyed the 5 Medium Packs [Misc] To 25k Thursday, about 17 oclock.

First i look down so get it just nothing there. Were was a man back me just i request him about them, just i say he dont have see them. I look around just nothing. I look in my invertory Just again nothing. I hope that was enough information and you can help me now Smile

Ty for you do a Nice Job (admin, Mod, support and Super admins) Have a nice day.
Okay so here is what happened... I bought 5 medium pockets for 25k on Thursday, about 5:00pm, I looked down so i can pick them up and i find nothing. there was a man behind me I asked him to leave, I asked him if he had seen them and he said no. I look around again and there is still nothing. I look in my inventory and there is nothing in there either. I hope this is enough information and you are able to help me get my 5 medium pockets Smile .

Thank you for doing a good job admins, mods, and super admins, have a nice day.

Just thought i would clean that post up a bit but i think what has happened is the guy that was stood behind you picked up the pockets and then lied to you about picking them up do you know the persons steam name?
Which server?

Okay got them, I will get them transferred to you as quick as I can.
in rp_evocity_v2d Cheese just thanks for helping booth of you.