Real Estate Agent RP
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

today I was playing for quiet some time and was not able to roleplay in the city even once. Why? Because of a real estate agent rp blocking every public and common roleplay location in the city. You could buy the door for 7,000$ and later 20,000$. Nobody with common sense would take that deal. And nobody did.
This ended in people opening public stalls but there was no possibility to get a good rp location.
Can this be allowed? There was next to no roleplay shops and shops in general going on in the city for 3 or 4 hours now.
The following 1 user Likes Rahiro's post:
  • Vitrox
As far as I know, you can (unfortunately). Of course you need an Admins Agreement.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Yes.
I was also annoyed by the fact that this happened. The "agent" bought every single door for the shops and was selling them for ridiculous prices preventing a lot of RP. Narcotic also did nothing about it and said that he felt sorry for me that I couldn't afford the door that costs $5000 :p. So I think it just depends on the admin/moderator's opinion if it's allowed or not.
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
huehuehue
tosspot real estate best real estate
By the way it doesn't violate any rules, and there's no reason why it shouldn't be allowed, whoever gets the door first can do whatever they like with it. If they want to build a shop, do nothing with it, or sell it on for profit, that's their choice. There's no need to call an admin because someone got a door before you.
The following 1 user Likes 5p carrier bag's post:
  • Ciryl
Shows what a monopoly can do. It is allowed.

Closed.
Regards,
aviator
While it's allowed to deal with real-estate, it's still forbidden to occupy space without using it - as this is simply disrupting RP in general. So, if you're selling doors for outrageous prices, it's obvious nobody will buy it and thus you're just blocking off RP, which can lead to you getting kicked (or banned) and losing all the doors (and the money you payed for them in the first place.)