Minor Lags
Hello, I am having trouble lagging all the time. I know that it's not from the FL server because it happens on other servers too. I'll try to be detailed as possible. I don't nearly get this lag on FL much, but it happens on SO MANY other servers with different game-modes such as TTT, DarkRP, and many more. Mostly on TTT. The reason I can't upload the video is because people would think I am advertising, so I will try to be detailed as possible. Anyways, like I had said before, this barely happens on FL, but most of the time, it happens mostly on other servers. For example. When I'm driving in FL, my gmod window will freeze for a second or two then continue back to where it was. Let's say if I am driving towards the KFC it will freeze for a second or two, then I will end up right next to the gas station. It's not the server, its my computer. Whatever happens in-game is fine, it's just my computer freezes, but the car is still driving. It's really hard to explain. This doesn't only happen in driving. It happens while walking, raiding, buying stuff from market, running etc. It is very annoying and I get really frustrated when this happens because I usually die during raids when this happens or I accidentally run someone over. I don't know what to do to fix this. I've restarted my computer to its original factory settings and it still continues to do this. You should see how it reacts in TTT. It's 50 times worse than FL. It freezes every second. Can anyone help me? Thanks!
Get a new PC. Simple
The following 1 user Likes Jonesy's post:
  • Mr.Dragon GR
Can you list your system specs? Aswell set the graphics at lowest as possible and then try to play again.