Star Wars RP The Galactic Empire
A long time ago, in a Galaxy far, far away.....

Star Wars

The Galactic Empire RP

Everything began with an Organisation called "Republic Commando" .The 1st Commander and the 2nd Commander of this privat military Squadron felt it was time for a change:
The current chancellor was not able to create a professional goverment, so these 2 Heroes decided to use another military organisation ,ETAS, for a "coup d'etat".
Once the 1st Commander got his new position he tried to seem friendly, it looked like every citizen would live in a peaceful democracy...This peace should not last very long!
Soon he showed everybody who he really was ,the Emperor Plapatine. He reorganised his goverment lead by Darth Vader and the Sith Lords.
The Galactical Empire was soon known as a mighty goverment, you either feared and respected or you rebeled against it, as a lot of Citizen did!
So the commander of the 501st Division , Holdem , came along with an idea: A Planet where you keep all the Rebels and Jedis prisoned, very happy about this proposal the Emperor accepted this Prison-Planet and instpected it very soon.
Now there was only one thing to get ridd off, the Jedi Order, lead by Obi-Wan Kenobi (ZedsDead). Palpatine offered the Jedis to forge an alliance and the founding place of this alliance should be the gas planet Bespin.
In a huge march the entire forces of the Empire went to Bespin and meet the Jedi Order that was now surrounded by Stormtroopers and Darktroopers aswell as the Sith Lords. In a huge and intense Lightsaber fight the Jedi Order and the Sith Lords battled one another until the Darktroopers went in to finish off Order 68.
The Jedis have been defeated, at least everybody thought they were.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMcmmENo0n8
If you want to know how it continues watch this video , but I am sure you know it already^^

First of all I have to thank everybody online for their great behavior and cooperation ; at the point when 5 vs 5 the Jedis and Siths attacked one another I thought some people would start randomly shooting. But nobody did! Cheese
Thanks to Jimmy for supporting this fromt he very first minute without knowing it Tounge
Thanks to ETAS for their low price^^
Thanks to ZedsDead for founding the Jedi Order
Thanks to Holdem for his jail
Thanks to Prosto and Zoltar for the ending of this RP

Last but not least I didnt get any good screenshots but I saw a lot of people cam-"spamming" , maybe you can post the screenies here Cheese and videos if you managed to record anything Smile

Thanks Cheese
Looks great. Wish I was there.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Got some recording of Us Leading the Final lightsaber battle. will post later
I had to laugh so hard at all those people hitting each other with crowbars :P
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
Look what i found while browsing trough some screen shots!

[Image: K2dNd2R6.jpeg]
The following 2 users Like Feffe's post:
  • ArcHammer, Rahiro