LCPDFR
hey guys,

I am having some problems getting the LCPDFR mod for GTA 4 working if anyone uses it or has used it can you show me how you instilled it or something I have tryed youtube but none of the walkthroughs have worked. might just be my setup but it would be nice to have another route to try.

thanks in advance

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

I just downloaded the installer, and simply click next all the time. Make sure you have the requirements though.
I don't think it works with some updates of GTA IV. I think I did have to do some messing around with it too, but I honestly can't remember.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Please explain exactly what it does wrong, and I may be able to assist you.

When you run the installer, does it say that you have everything that is required to run LCPDFR?

Also, which GTA build are you using?
Make sure you have updated to patch 1.0.7.0: http://support.rockstargames.com/entries...2-Japanese-
Make sure you've installed all the programs e.g netframework
Make sure you're only using one asi, don't use dsound and liveless together.
PM me for more help if you would like it.
I'm the fella helping you and your computer.
Fearless Forums › Community & Server Information › Help & Support
As far as I know FL don't have GTA 4 server running LCPDFR, so use correct sub forum this is for server related stuff.
I get into game everything work up till that point the installer does its thing I get in-game and I can't activate the mod. by that i mean there is a key you have to press to turn the mod on (that is right?) but when I press it nothing happens. If this is in the wrong place an admin can move it.

If you are using a cracked version of GTA 4 it will not run, I have read some of the forums just to find the answer.
For clarification I am currently using the non-steam disk out of my local game store.