Hello Fearless!
Hello Fellow RPers!
I has a few questions for all of you:
Which is better, DarkRp or CityRp
[Real Life] How does a 12 year old make $1200? I'm saving up for a new computer so I can continue playing Fearless cause my current laptop SUCKS.
DarkRP is way better.

Making the money? Uhh.. no idea sorry!
(08-17-2013, 05:50 AM)Colerocks999 Wrote: Hello Fellow RPers!
I has a few questions for all of you:
Which is better, DarkRp or CityRp
[Real Life] How does a 12 year old make $1200? I'm saving up for a new computer so I can continue playing Fearless cause my current laptop SUCKS.

ask your parent to give you money or work in supermarket or any other activity
if you realy need something and you want it so hard nothing can stop you if you work for it
asking what if darkrp or cityrp is better on a city rp server is kinda dumb.
if you want money and your 12, depends on where you live. in america you need to be 16 to legally work, but if you dare venture outside, go ahead and do some neighborhood jobs if your parents allow it. if you like computers you can maybe help people with computer related problems or even build/upgrade a computer and get some $$$ off of them. or walk somebodies dog.
you could go buy some sold out sneakers (stuff like jordans) and resell them (i've done it for a little profit before.)here is a website to look for release dates around you. go for the ones that get the most attention like nike air foamposites or reebok pumps/questions. you can get them for maybe 150-210 bucks on release and sell them for more after they sell out to somebody in your school. kids go crazy for them.
use craigslist for things like doing jobs such as the computer related things mentioned before, and put flyers around town.
good luck man, its cool that you're not smooching off your parents for a computer.
(if you wanna save money, try building your own computer instead of buying retail or prebuilt one.)
here are some links to help you for what i said.
sneakers and release dates
craigslist(to advertise your services or look for certain things)
also how to build a computer by newegg, there are 2 more parts on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPIXAtNGGCw