Call of Duty: Ghost. The Reveal.
(08-15-2013, 10:43 PM)Jamie Wrote: Can't wait to torrent this piece of overpriced shit.

LOL!
(08-15-2013, 10:43 PM)Jamie Wrote: Can't wait to torrent this piece of overpriced shit.

Can't bother to torrent anything shit like Call of Duty.
The following 2 users Like Mahti's post:
  • yarrrs, York
And thus the Call of Duty haters start processing their already made-up opinions on the game they want to be bad so they don't have to get it, but will end up getting it anyways because it's Call of Duty. The game looks good and I'm actually quite excited for it, you need to remember it's an ARCADE SHOOTER not a REALISTIC SHOOTER so the guns sounds won't be amazing and the running mechanics are going to be more on the arcade-style side other than running for 20 meters and running out of breath. There's a "Guard dog" in the game which is completely different from the dogs you had in Call of duty: WaW because a GUARD DOG is used for defense and is definitely used today so that's not "Sum Wurld Wor 2 reproduced piece of shet". Also you're chatting shit about the engine? I'm sorry, the engine doesn't change much probably because with this engine since MW2/Black Ops the Call of Duty franchise has been one of the most sold games in Xbox 360 history. Why would you even risk changing it because of a minor group of haters. As for the HUD, we haven't seen more than 10 minutes of game play so how exactly can you produce a solid opinion on this? The "pulling and interactive" environment..oh boy....you realize that CoD isn't a damn single player action thriller and is an ARCADE SHOOTER. It's about the engine mechanics, the guns, the point streaks, not how the campaign affects your feelings.

I'm not even a CoD fanboy and wasn't planning on getting Ghosts until I saw the MP Game play. It seems you're trying to point out all the bad things about 10 minutes of game play because I think you're one of those CoD haters and wants to see the series crash and burn.
The following 1 user Likes Boosted's post:
  • Termin
(08-16-2013, 01:19 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote: And thus the Call of Duty haters start processing their already made-up opinions on the game they want to be bad so they don't have to get it, but will end up getting it anyways because it's Call of Duty. The game looks good and I'm actually quite excited for it, you need to remember it's an ARCADE SHOOTER not a REALISTIC SHOOTER so the guns sounds won't be amazing and the running mechanics are going to be more on the arcade-style side other than running for 20 meters and running out of breath. There's a "Guard dog" in the game which is completely different from the dogs you had in Call of duty: WaW because a GUARD DOG is used for defense and is definitely used today so that's not "Sum Wurld Wor 2 reproduced piece of shet". Also you're chatting shit about the engine? I'm sorry, the engine doesn't change much probably because with this engine since MW2/Black Ops the Call of Duty franchise has been one of the most sold games in Xbox 360 history. Why would you even risk changing it because of a minor group of haters. As for the HUD, we haven't seen more than 10 minutes of game play so how exactly can you produce a solid opinion on this? The "pulling and interactive" environment..oh boy....you realize that CoD isn't a damn single player action thriller and is an ARCADE SHOOTER. It's about the engine mechanics, the guns, the point streaks, not how the campaign affects your feelings.

I'm not even a CoD fanboy and wasn't planning on getting Ghosts until I saw the MP Game play. It seems you're trying to point out all the bad things about 10 minutes of game play because I think you're one of those CoD haters and wants to see the series crash and burn.

This game will be shit tier.
(08-16-2013, 01:19 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote: And thus the Call of Duty haters start processing their already made-up opinions on the game they want to be bad so they don't have to get it, but will end up getting it anyways because it's Call of Duty. The game looks good and I'm actually quite excited for it, you need to remember it's an ARCADE SHOOTER not a REALISTIC SHOOTER so the guns sounds won't be amazing and the running mechanics are going to be more on the arcade-style side other than running for 20 meters and running out of breath. There's a "Guard dog" in the game which is completely different from the dogs you had in Call of duty: WaW because a GUARD DOG is used for defense and is definitely used today so that's not "Sum Wurld Wor 2 reproduced piece of shet". Also you're chatting shit about the engine? I'm sorry, the engine doesn't change much probably because with this engine since MW2/Black Ops the Call of Duty franchise has been one of the most sold games in Xbox 360 history. Why would you even risk changing it because of a minor group of haters. As for the HUD, we haven't seen more than 10 minutes of game play so how exactly can you produce a solid opinion on this? The "pulling and interactive" environment..oh boy....you realize that CoD isn't a damn single player action thriller and is an ARCADE SHOOTER. It's about the engine mechanics, the guns, the point streaks, not how the campaign affects your feelings.

Problem is they try to make it like a realistic shooter... You prove a point yourself; why did they have to make a new game? It used the SAME (updated) engine in ALL IW games, originating from 2005. Long story short: since 2005 all content in the game could have been a DLC. If y'all haven't noticed this is just a way to outdate a one year old game, and get sales on a new one.

You are right, I do want to see the series crash and burn. I used to enjoy CoD until their latest re-hashed horrible looking repetitive game play boasting titles. The games are horrible, just because the mass majority of people do enjoy the series does not make it anything worth playing. I get about as much satisfaction paying 60 USD to play Activision or Treyarch's latest model of the same game as I would say, paying 60 USD to have a PineCone shoved up my dick. But as boring and lackluster as the actual game content is. The real reason I stopped playing CoD in general is the fanbase. 12 year old children whose parents have the sensibility to buy a microphone for. Spouting hate, racism and bigotry. In every server, you will find trolls, ragers, and try hards who don't play the game right. Of whom will try their hardest to ruin the multiplayer experiance for you. If the multiplayer is why you want to spend your money on this peice of crap title. Then by all means do so. Infact have fun being called a F** and a N***** by the game's dipshit barely functioning slew of players. If that's what you want your gaming experience to be, It's not up to me to judge you. Calling me a CoD hater is a somewhat appropriate title, I don't HATE people that enjoy the Call of Duty games. But I do think they are making an unintelligent decision when they support companies that put out the same F****** game every year. When you buy CoD games you are telling other gamers and game developers that this is infact an ok thing to do. So yes. I am a CoD hater.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 1 user Likes York's post:
  • yarrrs
I completey agree that it's not the game developers ruining the series, it's the player base it's attracting with 10 year old kids being the majority of it. Nevertheless I'll still be getting this game because I KNOW that no matter how much people talk shit about it, they're still going to end up getting it because it's CoD and WHEN they don't like it they'll be all "This game is so unrealistic, hit detection is bad, that gun's OP" bla bla bla all of that bullshit. You want a realistic game? Go and buy Arma 3 and I'm sure you'll be happy with the realism that game brings you. People think that Battlefield is realistic, no...it's authentic. There's a difference. I agree that the CoD series is becoming a little bit worse each time and I'd like to see them go back to their routes with the Modern Warfare games because they were the best ones. But if you don't like arcade shooters then don't get CoD because you'll only be dissapointed. Go and get BF4, Arma 3, Operation Flashpoint, those games will satisfy your needs.
just fucking mute them if you dont want to hear them
These have to be my ALL TIME FAVORITE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4OFv9eWIKY
Fish AI, You say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMYso30L9zI
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Ted