Humble Origin Bundle - $1.00 - 6 amazing games
Just informing, redeem code page is working again.
Start the video at 11 seconds in, replace the word "iPhone" with "Battlefield 3" and replace "Apple" with "EA"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...yiIhc&t=11
The following 3 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • Wood, GeorgeTheBoy, Ciryl
Ooh, I have Mirror's Edge and Medal of Honour, but just over $5.00 for all those games? I can play Battlefield 3 with DigDug if I buy it! *fistpump*

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Damn, not a single humane payment method I could use...
(08-15-2013, 10:48 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Damn, not a single humane payment method I could use...

I know the feel :/
Got that last night, can't download anything though because servers are overloaded atm
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]
This is actually amazing.

These few days have been good days for gamers with this, GTA V Multiplayer and CoD: Ghosts Multiplayer.
(08-15-2013, 04:40 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote: This is actually amazing.

These few days have been good days for gamers with this, GTA V Multiplayer and CoD: Ghosts Multiplayer.

Excluding that second thing, you are right.
I saw the bundle being released yesterday, when i went to bed. I bought it today, playing Dead Space 3 atm. EPIC! I totally recommend getting this. I doubt, you will ever find an offer like this again anytime soon.
I bought it. (Found out that I already had BF3 on a disk somewhere) but still, I get Dead Space 3, Crysis 2 and Medal of Honor and many more to play. Definately worth the buy!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep