Graphics Card Problem
Now I know this has nothing to do with FL:RP or the server, but I was wondering if anyone could help me with my graphics card problem.

The issue is that it keeps crashing which then leads to my Gmod screen going black and having no way of recovering it. I have to exit the game by CTRL ALT DEL. Then reload Gmod. I have lowered my screen resolution which made it not crash as often. Should I try lowering more graphics? Also my graphics cars is a Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT

Thank you anyone who helps.
I don't know what your graphics settings are at the moment but if you mostly/only crash when joining FL try adding +r_hunkalloclightmaps 0 to your launch options of GMod.

Do you only crash when playing FL or also on other servers? (Sandbox, TTT, ...)
Well I have only been playing FL recently, but it seems as if it is that because it hasn't done it on other games
Try assuring you have the latest updated software for your Graphics Card or consider purchasing a newer and better one
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
I'd check for the latest driver first, and trying Mini's suggestion too.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
I think this is a Techcenter problem.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Well I have inputted that thing into the launch options and things seem to be ok
(08-04-2013, 02:22 PM)Minishawsi Wrote: Well I have inputted that thing into the launch options and things seem to be ok

Nice to hear.
If you have any more problems or that launch option is still not doing it then try taking a look at this: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=4032
Just an update. I have rolled back my drivers and reupdated them, added that thing to the start up launch, turned graphics down, cleaned inside of my computer and it is still doing this. It seems to be only on v33x because every other game I run is fine.