To Admins
Dear admins,

As some of you may have seen, I have made an Unban request as I was Perma-Banned. It was then declined as many of you think I am the same. I was wondering if any of you could tell me what I could do to prove that I have matured.
Look at your ban reasons, that's what you have to improve, don't appeal if the 2 months are over, take a little bit more time.
Look at your ban reason, you are like 12. Why the duck would you do Raperp?

I doubt you are welcome here
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • NotSep, Ciryl
I'm not 12...
I'm not going to lie, what you did was highly unacceptable but we all make mistakes, some small and some large but some of us do learn from them. My advice is wait the amount of time till you can post another appeal. When it is time post a well constructed unban request (pay attention to grammar, spelling ect) explaining how your attitude and behaviour has changed and why you should be welcomed back into the community. Put effort into it as it will reflect your character and it will also show how much you want to return.

Other then that, re-read the rules, make sure you know precisely what is acceptable and what is not, be patient and stay calm.
Re-read the rules, don't do anymore rapeRP. If you thought doing rapeRP was mature, you were wrong.

Try to take the time you are banned to think thru what you do wrong and what you can change. Do an another ban request, and if you have matured and shown that you truly regret it..then you might get unbanned. As Verzyn said, do a well constructed unban request.

A tip from the coach, think very thoroughly what RP you decides to do. Take it cool and don't get upset if something goes wrong.

Regards,
myfloodify
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • ArcHammer
Not a help & support case.