Join League of Legends!
(08-12-2013, 08:49 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote:
(08-12-2013, 04:52 PM)Vauld Wrote: MightyOne, I was following the current popular META in my guide. The META can be mixed up, but that would confuse new people.

Meant to say 70 million registered members.

32 Million active per month.

12 Million active every day.

Suck on that World of Warcraft.

Thats what I thought, 70 million active players would be kinda absurd.
Does anyone else think that the newer champions are dumb
DOESNT AFRAID OF ANYTHING
I need to rank up to Gold before this season :/

DekuLeaf @ Europe West
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
That game has the biggest pricks in it...
(09-12-2013, 02:01 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: That game has the biggest pricks in it...

Yes, i totally agree. Even as much as i love this game, the community is an abomination. BUT legends speak of few that weren't pricks and that stood against the toxic horde. When you're in Silver/Bronze the community is bad because 75% of level 30 players are in that ranking.

If you want to join me and spread the love around the dirty community....
Summoner Name: Dermy The Mighty (EUW)
The following 1 user Likes Dermy's post:
  • Nadrickk
Hehe, Waay ahead of you there laddie.
Already leading a ranked team. We suck a bit at this point but we'll get better.
Im at Gold V Currently couse i got addicted to cityRP again. But yeah the game is extreamly good.But the community is the most Toxic sh** I've ever seen. You literarly report at least 2 players per game.

Rukhal -EUW
(09-16-2013, 02:42 AM)AssassIn Wrote: Hehe, Waay ahead of you there laddie.
Already leading a ranked team. We suck a bit at this point but we'll get better.
Im at Gold V Currently couse i got addicted to cityRP again. But yeah the game is extreamly good.But the community is the most Toxic sh** I've ever seen. You literarly report at least 2 players per game.

Rukhal -EUW

I'll add ya mate, im in Gold III and if you need an ADC/Jungler on your team i'll be happy to help Smile
Information 
Season 3 World Championship nearing the Finals

Thought i would share that the Quarterfinals of the Season 3 World Championship are starting today:

http://euw.lolesports.com

Who would you like to win?

[ ] Cloud 9
[ ] Fnatic
[ ] NaJin Black Sword
[ ] Gambit
[ ] Gamania Bears
[ ] SK Telecom T1
[ ] Royal Club
[ ] OMG

For me:

Spoiler :
[x] Fnatic
Always have been my favourite team, supporting them since the start of the season

Not too addicted to it, but very fun.
NEW META: 3 retards, one lane.

Welcome to Solo Queue! Where the points don't matter, and who's lane is it anyway?

SUMMONER: Kolthro (NA)

And Dermy, Cloud 9
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The following 1 user Likes Kulthro's post:
  • Rahiro