Sound bug
Hi!
Since I installed all Half-life episodes I've been starting to experience weird sounds. I play on the v2p server and I can hear weird haunting noices/creepy noices like every 1 min or so. I have noticed that it usually starts when I enter a tunnel and then the sound stays on for like forever. Any help on how to fix this problem would be appreciated.
Thanks!
A quick fix is to type 'stopsounds' in the console. Returning to the spot however will result in the sounds again.

As for a permanent fix I am not sure, this was quite a common problem upon v2p's release.
(08-13-2013, 10:36 AM)Adman Wrote: A quick fix is to type 'stopsounds' in the console. Returning to the spot however will result in the sounds again.

As for a permanent fix I am not sure, this was quite a common problem upon v2p's release.

Indeed, but it's "stopsound", it's used often when some sound got lagged and is playing all the time.
May I break in with a related question?

Always, when I'm down in the metro, a weird dripping sound appears. I have tried with 'stopsound' in the console, but it wont work. How can I possibly fix it?
Chr!lLez I believe that sound is part of the map, so it would not be possible to stop it as far as I am aware. It will always be there.
Name change from: EvoluTion

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42960010&b=2]
Without me you would be a monkey! #Luv-Corie