What is your Favorite Weapon?
Question 
My favorite weapon has to be Helbert because it can slash and stab. Sorry, If i had spelled one of the words wrong.
Marcus Helividius Maxentius
(08-10-2013, 05:25 AM)TheAwesomeness46 Wrote: My favorite weapon has to be Helbert because it can slash and stab. Sorry, If i had spelled one of the words wrong.

if this is about old weapons like swords and spears and stuff, mine would be the falchion or the morning star. also helbert is spelled Halberd
Colt 1873 Single Action Army

Dubbed the Peacemaker, the 1873 SAA was one of the most popular handguns on the 19th century frontier. It has become the most copied handgun in history, and over 137 years after its introduction this classic is still being manufactured by Colt

[Image: 1_Colt_SAA-S1.jpg].

i love it so much .i love onlclassic guns like this
Colt M1911 by far, such a solid pistol with a very special history.

[Image: welcome.jpg]
(08-11-2013, 11:00 PM)Flabbawookie Wrote: Colt M1911 by far, such a solid pistol with a very special history.

[Image: welcome.jpg]
Ruger MK2 I believe it's called, only weapon I've ever actually used so of course it's my favorite

[Image: 800px-Ruger_MK_III.jpg]
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
[Image: Capachat_colt_python-357-Magnum180362.jpg]

[Image: e442c_rick-andrew-lincoln-walking-dead-s...teaser.jpg]

Colt Python .357 Magnum

I do enjoy most of the revolver-like guns, but I chose this one mainly because the main character in one of my favourite TV shows uses it.
An old weapon would be the Colt M1911 for sure, used by the police force for 50 years or so, never let them down, and I still love them, they're beautiful, shoot great, everything you want.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Boosted
I've never even fired a M1911, but I hope to someday.
I just think it looks sexy as fuck.
[Image: Ultimate-AR-15-Mall-Tactical-Zombie-Dest...ie-gun.jpg]
[Image: Ultimate-AR-15-Mall-Tactical-Zombie-Dest...-gun_3.jpg]

Commence the Purge!
The following 2 users Like Shadow's post:
  • Callos, Imperator