What is your Favorite Ancient Faction?
Heart 
Which is your Favorite Ancient Faction also put down your reason why.
My Favorite is Rome. Because Military is well Organzined. Very Good Equipment and well armed had good tactics.
Marcus Helividius Maxentius
Faction? Do you mean Civilization? Or are you talking about a game here?
my favorite ancient civ is greece. they made alot of cool shit
Faction=Civilization
Marcus Helividius Maxentius
(08-10-2013, 05:10 AM)TheAwesomeness46 Wrote: Faction=Civilization

Faction
1. A group of persons forming a cohesive, usually contentious minority within a larger group.
2. Conflict within an organization or nation; internal dissension: "Our own beloved country . . . is now afflicted with faction and civil war" (Abraham Lincoln).

Civilization
1. an advanced state of human society, in which a high level of culture, science, industry, and government has been reached.
2. those people or nations that have reached such a state.
3. any type of culture, society, etc., of a specific place, time, or group: Greek civilization.
4. the act or process of civilizing or being civilized: Rome's civilization of barbaric tribes was admirable.
5. cultural refinement; refinement of thought and cultural appreciation: The letters of Madame de Sévigné reveal her wit and civilization.

Not the same.

Anyway, back to OT: I suppose I'd go with pre-decadent Rome, during Trajan's reign. Although I am also fond of the early stages of unified Egypt. It's hard to pick one nation and one story, they all have ups and downs.
i really like greece rome and egypt
Depends on your definition of ancient:

SWAG HIPSTA WE S0 YUNG version of ancient = Stalinist Soviet Union
Decently Old = Tsarists Russia
Old = Early Republic of Rome