Fresh blood for Mod Team
Congratulations man, you definitely deserved it Smile
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I'm fine with this guy getting mod!
(08-10-2013, 04:56 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: Born to create drama.

I wounder what people who liked my post think about you since you called them:
(08-09-2013, 07:33 PM)Salinsky Wrote: "I'm going to quote something from a thread, hoping people like me, with a brain no bigger than a pistachio will like it. I know I'm wrong, but I will feel like I'm right."
See? I love quote
I envy you posts
I honestly don't care what people think about me, at the end of the day I know I've got my life sorted out. I know I have people who I actually know I can count on, I know I have friends, I know I have enemies, I also know that I'll live a much happier life than you ever will. Because I don't crave attention, don't feel need for everyone to like me, don't hold grudges and have zero expectations of anything.

People who can't live with that could go and f*ck themselves for all I care.

P.S. Take it to PM with me instead of continuing on this thread from this post onward, or do you feel a need for everyone to see your lack of English skills, loose arguments and the like?
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Weecow
KuLa, expect next time you even damn dare to call either me or anyone else a hypocrite within these boards, you will not to be seen here again.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Weecow
(08-11-2013, 02:23 PM)Narcotic Wrote: KuLa, expect next time you even damn dare to call either me or anyone else a hypocrite within these boards, you will not to be seen here again.

Why not? Dont we have free speech in this country?
(08-11-2013, 06:12 PM)Eddy. Wrote:
(08-11-2013, 02:23 PM)Narcotic Wrote: KuLa, expect next time you even damn dare to call either me or anyone else a hypocrite within these boards, you will not to be seen here again.

Why do you have to start it all over when I just stopped it? This is not a country, it's a community, rules and policies apply. You are free to say what you want, to a certain level, there is a break of point where it becomes an insult, not merely stating your opinion or taking advantage of "free speech". You don't seem to understand much of what is going on, therefore I ask you to not partake in such discussions, driving topics more off-topic than they already are driven.

I quote from our official set of rules:

Quote:§1.2 - b.) Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a ban.

Thank you.
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Enzyme, York
(08-11-2013, 06:12 PM)Eddy. Wrote:

In this country?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
And this thread is getting closed.

As Faustie said: "This is why we can't have nice things".