new big bang theory episodes!
#cut4harry
(08-08-2013, 06:23 PM)Verzyn Wrote: #cut4harry

remember to cut vertically, they cant stitch that up
The following 2 users Like Harry Ford's post:
  • Disabled Angel, Enzyme
(08-08-2013, 12:33 PM)Midget Wrote: Can you stop posting useless shit now please, next time you post something it would be great with something that actually mattered. You are just clogging the off-topic section with "New sushi!", "New spongebob squarepants movie!".
Save it for something that actually matters.
sushi and spongebob matter to me
The following 1 user Likes Harry Ford's post:
  • ArcHammer
(08-08-2013, 12:33 PM)Midget Wrote: Can you stop posting useless shit now please, next time you post something it would be great with something that actually mattered. You are just clogging the off-topic section with "New sushi!", "New spongebob squarepants movie!".
Save it for something that actually matters.

That's what the off-topic was made for; To post anything you want like random videos, bad jokes, pictures of your pets and stuff. The content doesn't need to have any serious meaning, so if you don't like what Harry Ford posts, stay away from the the off-topic then.
Off-topic is now oficially owned by Harry-ford.
The poster of truly off-topic-randomness material, and I salute you for that good sir.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I swear, When the new season of the big bang theory will come out, I will run around my house in my boxers and scream YES! YES! YES! like Daniel freaking Brian.