A thanks to the Staff.
Hello, perhaps this thread may have not been entirely necessary, nor to be helpful.

However I feel that I needed to say a thanks to the Fearless staff.
The deal is, I see people occasionally posting negative posts about staff, for them not doing their job. Whenever it's an "Admin abuse" thread or anything along those lines.
I personally feel that the FL Staff do a great job on the server, and that we, as a community, are lucky to have the staff we have now.

Like I said, whenever it may not be believed to be a necessary thread to post, I felt that I had say that I appreciate what the staff do for us, and that I would like to express my thanks to them. You guys are honestly doing a great job, and I would like you to know that! Smile
The following 2 users Like CodeDenzy's post:
  • Jono, NotSep
A lot of these threads posted recently, but yeah, they're doing a great job.

Also, keep the "he is asslicking111188999091!!!!%4!11!" posts out of here.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Freezak
Thank you.

For people who wants to toss their negative thoughts about this topic, or throw the "omg asslick" bomb on him, I'll personally toss you a free warning .
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • ArcHammer
Thank you for the kind words. It feels good to know the work we do is appreciated by the community!
Thanks, man! We all do our best for this community ^^
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Thank you, always nice to hear POSITIVE things about the staff-team Smile
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Weecow
I agree man, everyone in the staff you can tell has earned it.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Wow. Finally a nice thread? I was expecting a sarcastic " Admans not doin job. demot tem all pls". But yeah. Cheers staff team Wink
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(08-06-2013, 12:19 AM)Captain Mathias Wrote: (Sorry for going off-topic.)

This IS offtopic
The Off-Topic forum is meant for threads which do not belong in any other forum, because the thread is off-topic does not mean you can go off-topic... Correct me if I'm wrong.
The following 2 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Nadrickk, yarrrs