Unban Request- Rob
Your name: Rob

Your ban ID: # 35496

Banned by:[FL] MikeyTheFox
Reason: Scamming

Involved: aagaard,Murdershy

Why we should unban you: My friend and I aagaard built a club. I had a gunshop in the club.This man came to buy weapons he wanted an m3 and shotgun ammo, he payed and I gave him his m3's but he payed me and I did not give him his ammo because my Gmod had crashed. Now I know that sounds like an excuse, however I was talking to Murdershy on skype at the time and when my Gmod crashed I sent messages on steam to aagaard. Now maybe he can screen shot it or copy and paste the conversation. I guess it was my fault I scammed him because I was mad that I lost all my work on my club and never got back on. I will be more than happy to pay that man back his 1400$.I am really sorry that this happened and I never wanted to get in trouble.I really would appreciate being unbanned as I really enjoy this server and play it every day. I really feel sorry for what I did and next time if my Gmod ends up crashing I will get back on and sell the rest. I was just so mad I worked on this club and all the stuff was gone. So basically I raged and it is partially my fault
I was banned but I only made him lose 1400 and I will pay him back more than that.

Thanks for reading
-Rob
I already refunded him the money, and I did kinda wait for you to get on for awhile before declaring my ban.
Once you didn't pop back up I refunded and banned.

I've seen you play and I don't think your a person to really scam anyone
So I'll give you a second chance and Unban you for the reason that I have played with you and I feel like your the type of person who wouldn't do something like this.
But, the fact remains if you crash while trying to give somone something. Please try the best to come back on and finish the transaction before leaving.

If not just contact an admin and tell them you have crashed while a transaction was in progress.

Reviewed and Approved
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]