People are not RPing as much now :(
(09-02-2013, 12:08 PM)Freezak Wrote: Instead of arguing about lack of RP, do one by yourself and be proud that you are actually RPing, imagination is the only one limit for you, personally i am always trying to explain people who are FailRPing what to do to prevent doing it and to improve their RP experience, you should try it by yourself aswell.

But it is hard when you are doing some passiveRP in an apartment and 4 rebels bust in with lockpicks and weapons then start searching you for contra. Or when you are walking round and you may stumble into the area of a gang, and instead of telling you peacefully to leave they scream at you with guns.
(08-30-2013, 05:47 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I feel the prices of weapons need to increased as some people seem to be dependant on them.

Same. For 5 pistols, it is only 500 dollars. A pistol irl would cost about 500 dollars in perfect condition.. Evocity prices are much higher than irl, so pistols should cost more along with many other weapons.
stupid signature keeps breaking
(09-02-2013, 10:25 PM)Demonizer Wrote:
(08-30-2013, 05:47 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I feel the prices of weapons need to increased as some people seem to be dependant on them.

Same. For 5 pistols, it is only 500 dollars. A pistol irl would cost about 500 dollars in perfect condition.. Evocity prices are much higher than irl, so pistols should cost more along with many other weapons.

Yes but you dont do much damage to someone with a Glock. Especially if they have a Galil with a kevelar. You won't do much. I think that pistols should remain same as they dont do much damage they are mainly for a last resort
(09-02-2013, 10:33 PM)Minishawsi Wrote:

Yes but you dont do much damage to someone with a Glock. Especially if they have a Galil with a kevelar. You won't do much. I think that pistols should remain same as they dont do much damage they are mainly for a last resort

Not all people will walk around with guns.
(09-02-2013, 10:43 PM)Demonizer Wrote:

That is true I was just using an example. People just don't as much fear to weapons as they should. If they had a pistol to you, IRL you wouldn't try pull out an assault rifle. I just think that RP is slowly deteriorating.

Glock switched to burst-fire, aimed at someone's head without kevlar = 1 shot kill.