Unban Request [FL:RP] EagleStrike
Your name: [FL:RP] «EagleStrike»

Your ban ID: 35220

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: exploiting to bypass the afk time

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: That is because i was only AFK for 2 minutes because my dad called me and he is now in America for work. I miss him that is why i did that i really needed to speak with him i was so happy that i did that, and it was only for 1/2 Minutes. And only because i spoke to my dad i got banned for one month.
So please unban me. ( I live in Holland )
Why did you take the time to set up a method to bypass the afk timer?
Well i did not.
I just was so happy to speak with my dad that in the heat of the moment i something did. I don't know what it is.
I'm trying to be now as carefull as posible, and i make sure that what i did not happens again.
(07-31-2013, 12:52 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Why did you take the time to set up a method to bypass the afk timer?

Well Jokhah, I think i now know why i did some research and it seems that my ALPS TouchPad Driver has Miss-Calibrate so maybe that bugged into the game that bypassed the AFK timer i downloaded a Update and im waiting for your Approvement or Deniement.
A mis-calibrated touchpad still does not explain how you would run in circles, for that you need keyboard input.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-01-2013, 10:36 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: A mis-calibrated touchpad still does not explain how you would run in circles, for that you need keyboard input.

That is the Problem im now on my laptop so i think that just might it.
Again. This isn't just that you were spinning in a circle. You were running in a backwards circle. I.E. you were moving and turning in a set fashion repeatedly.
(08-01-2013, 11:49 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Again. This isn't just that you were spinning in a circle. You were running in a backwards circle. I.E. you were moving and turning in a set fashion repeatedly.

I'm out.
I don't have any idea how that is possible i have checked everything what is capable too do that.
I cannot help anymore, I'm sorry. Maybe it is just a bug or something i really don't have any idea. But I'm sorry that this happend.
Closing.