Unban for ☣ AspireDL ☣
Your name: ☣ AspireDL ☣

Your ban ID: 34878

Banned by: MikeyTheFox

Reason: Admin Disrespect

Involved: Me and MikeyTheFox

Why we should unban you: I shouldn't be banned because i called my brother a dick and MikeyTheFox thought i said it to him. Not going to lie but who would say that to an admin unless you want to get banned for ages. I love the server and dont want to be banned. This game is my life <3
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
+support

User is warned for posting in thread without sufficient right - MikeyTheFox
(08-01-2013, 04:19 AM)YoungAspects Wrote: Your name: ☣ AspireDL ☣

Your ban ID: 34878

Banned by: MikeyTheFox

Reason: Admin Disrespect

Involved: Me and MikeyTheFox

Why we should unban you: I shouldn't be banned because i called my brother a *** and MikeyTheFox thought i said it to him. Not going to lie but who would say that to an admin unless you want to get banned for ages. I love the server and dont want to be banned. This game is my life <3

What happened, I was called because you and a few other people were raiding the president without a reason and for the fact that you and another person was a gundealer. You kept telling me that they were raiding you guys and killing you for no reason as you passed the bank. But I know for a fact that was a lie because the president and SRU never moved from that spot in the bank.

The only time he did was to go to my shop in Burger King to get food. After that I get a call that he's being raided again and when I come I see you, a black market dealer and another gundealer. The BMD and other GD was shooting at them and You stood by the president talking to him about something.

An argument between you and me that lasted for about an half hour or so about how I have all this proof that you did raid, from the MP5 you did equipped and that you holstered when I came in to see what was going on. You apparently didn't like the fact you got caught and told me to "Eat a D**k" on the Mic which lead to your month ban.

And I know for a fact now that you are still lying because I even told you I was banning you for telling me to "Eat a D**k" and not because you called your brother a d**k. So for the fact that your story about how you got banned is different from what I banned you for proves that you are lying. Why you'd wait until now to post a Unban Request is beyond me as I banned you on the 23rd of July and it is now the 1st of Aug
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Ohh yeah i said eat a **** but that was to my brother not you it was so long ago i dont even remember. The only reason why i haven't posted an unban request sooner is because i just got back of holiday. I dont think i would say something that bad to an admin. I just wanna play the game.