The Ultimate Minge!!
Name of player: [DG] GLaDOS

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48361518

Time in GMT: 4am

Server: v33x

Summary: Well where do I start. This guy broke multiple rule's so here is the story at the start you can see me on the floor and another rebel on the floor in front of me by my police car, well I was arresting him for punching an officer and GLaDOS cam along and CDM the guy I was arresting to get him out of going to jail. SO these guy's must of been in skype or something like that and also that is MetaGaming. SO after he had CDM the guy I was arresting I then put him under FearRP telling him to get out the vehicle multiple time's and then he just CDM me and just before I started to record he ran me over again trying to kill me and he failed, you then see at the start of the recording him running over his friend killing him getting him out of the sticky situation that he got himself into. He then put's his car in the garage and run's up to me (This is all in the recording) and start's to kill me by punching me. And then the friend that he killed came back breaking NLR also start's to punch me then I die.

So this guy broke: MetaGame, FearRP, CDM, Punchwhore, RDM.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVW5s1hKijE
Reviewed and Approved
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]