Matt's resignation
Quote:Although my time here at Fearless has been short, especially as a staff member, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and hope to still pop in to the server once in a while.
The reason for my resignation is that I simply do not have time to continue development for Fearless, and this has been the case for a few months. I felt guilty with still retaining the rank without putting nearly enough time into Fearless as I deem acceptable.

This is not me leaving the Fearless community, I will still visit the forums and game servers as often as I can.
If Soul requires my assistance in any way in the future, I will still be happy to provide technical guidance and assistance if needs be.
It has been a pleasure working with the Administration team, and the community.

Thanks for everything,
Matt
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Sad to see Matt go, he has done a lot of good for the community.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Sad to see you go matt Sad
I was expecting this in the near future, sad to see you go.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Damn, Matt. You're a coding hero for sure.
Thanks for all you have done here Matt.
Our seamless switch to GMod 13 simply wouldn't have been possible without you Matt.

Good luck with everything!
Sad to see you go, your 1337luaXskillz won't go to waste.
It is sad to see you resign. I appreciate you work here at Fearless and I wish you the best for the future.
Regards,
aviator
Your a great guy. You helped me with some code I was stuck with a few days ago. You will be missed. Keep in touch via steam and good luck with your coding work!
Kind Regards,
Wood.