Unban
Your name: zbracken21
Your ban ID: 35189
Banned by: [FL] Pinkie Pie
Reason: I was apparently RDM'ing i was just shooting random things and a started shooting at a cop but my friend was shooting alot more.
Involved: My Friend: The Gentlemen Procrastinator
Why we should unban you: I want to be unbanned because this is one of the funnest servers ive been on in awhile, I play lots and im friendly and lots of people help me out on the server. I really want to be let back on so I can play with my friends and have fun!
Your ban ID is 35189, and you were banned by [FL] Pinkie Pie.
Regards,
aviator
I was called by a player that you and your friend killed a player when he wanted to buy something from you guys. You were a BMD and he was Gun Dealer.

So I TP'ed to you guys, you and your friend started shooting at me right away. Even after when I froze him. So I godded myself and banned him and then went to ban you. As you were still shooting me after I was godded and banned your friend.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I was just having some fun, Plus im new so i didn't knowSad
(07-29-2013, 06:30 PM)BrackenHDGam3r Wrote: I was just having some fun, Plus im new so i didn't knowSad

Well if your type of fun consists of RDM'ing players then I think this isn't the server for you.

We promote Non-Aggressive RP so If you're just here to shoot people and kill them then go play TTT or another Gamemode that allows you to do that.

Just because you're new doesn't mean you get a slap on the wrist. If any admin TP's to a player and try's to speak to them you don't open fire at him. That's just rude.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Closing.