Let us English be English! [Suggestion]
Title of Suggestion: Add £ to OOC

Description: Well currently we cannot use the £ sign in OOC.

Why: It's quite annoying if your having a general chat about how much tea costs (Or just a game) and you cannot use the £ sign.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Not a big deal to be honest.
I don't use it so +/- support
Yeah I understand. It's more of a minor suggestion. I would just like to be able to use £ over OOC if I ever want to say the price of something. It's quite annoying to have to say 100 pounds.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Yeah I understand what you mean, can be quite annoying when you tell someone how much say Borderlands 2 is in the UK for example.

+support
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
I thought this was going to be something about right-hand drive, lol.

This is such a simple suggestion, that doesn't harm anybody at all.

I don't see why not?

+Support.
Not that big of a deal. Still, the '£' sign can still be handy. +Support.
Regards,
aviator
Isn't € really close to £? Ain't that hard to write pounds either way. I'll give is a +support, though the £ isn't the only thing hindering people in the chat, scandinavians can't write åä(Æ)ö(Ø) either.
(07-29-2013, 11:16 AM)Ted Wrote: Isn't € really close to £? Ain't that hard to write pounds either way. I'll give is a +support, though the £ isn't the only thing hindering people in the chat, scandinavians can't write åä(Æ)ö(Ø) either.

Yeah. It's annoying, that we can't use æøå.
(07-29-2013, 11:16 AM)Ted Wrote: Isn't € really close to £? Ain't that hard to write pounds either way. I'll give is a +support, though the £ isn't the only thing hindering people in the chat, scandinavians can't write åä(Æ)ö(Ø) either.

€ is Euro, a completely different currency than £, which is the British Pound.
(07-29-2013, 11:22 AM)Verenikin Wrote:

€ is Euro, a completely different currency than £, which is the British Pound.

The actual value is close to identical.
Euro / British pound =