Goodbye fearlessrp
Hi, my name, is Megustaface3.
my steamname is [FL:RP] Thatguy.
I joined this server about 1 month ago.
it was the best server i have ever experienced. I have met some great friends.
I got permanently banned for lieig in a unban request. when i got back i told them the truth about what happend. than i told them i lied. i spoke the truth, and my unban request got denied. speaking the truth wont help you. Take it from me, i got perma banned for it.
I hope to see all of you later.
Clicking you goodbye,

TeamGNUK
Speaking the truth does help you. Only not when you straight up lie first, that train has left the station then.

Goodbye.
The following 4 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • DarkN00b, Enzyme, GeorgeTheBoy, Moisty
Goodbye sir.
Regards,
aviator
The truth is worth nothing if you lie about it the first time around.

Goodbye
Goodbye.
You should know we're strict when it comes to dishonesty in the courthouse.

Goodbye.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(07-28-2013, 11:41 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Speaking the truth does help you. Only not when you straight up lie first, that train has left the station then.

Goodbye.

I know this, but if id get banned if i would speak the truth why wouldnt i have just said that i didnt remember? or i shared the account when you said ''so now you magically now what happend?'' i mean, You are encouraging me to lie again.
I mean, what did you expect me to do? lie again? because speaking the truth about my mistakes i made before will get me banned, i could aswell have lied.
But you won't have a chance to lie again, you have been permed already.
(07-28-2013, 03:14 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: But you won't have a chance to lie again, you have been permed already.

so you do encouradge lieing?
Lying is bad. Administrators don't like it when you make the job they do FOR FREE harder for them, if you do quite simply your Bit of a Bell end. If you lie expect a fairly lengthy ban at the least I suggest if you find another community you don't lie.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.