Unban request [FL:RP] Thatguy
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] Thatguy

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 35038

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Jokhah

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Lying in an unban request, failure to respond

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) noone, i think

Why we should unban you: i just saw that request, my plain had a 6 hour i dont know how to call it, 6 hours later the plane didnt fly anymore, because it was way past the time of flight, so we hadc to book an expensive as shit flight and now i came back 1 day later as expected. and i do know now what u are talknig about. the bar thing was way later, the cdm had nothing to do with bonalex, that was a mistake because the cdm was even before i met bonalex, this is what happend(what i remember)
i lockpicked a car, first the owner ran infront of the car and died. than 3 people got hit, by accident but i was driving away from the cops, they were on the road. i tried to dodge them and i failed. i kept driving, my destination was the radio station. 2 people were walking in the tunnel, 1 i couldnt see, than on the end of the tunnel, some guy jumped infront of my car.
now, i ended up getting perma banned.
So now you magically know what case he was talking about, yet in your first unban request you didn't?
(07-27-2013, 08:29 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: So now you magically know what case he was talking about, yet in your first unban request you didn't?

No i was lieing.
I stopped lieing

^^^^^^^^
I'm not lieingCheese
Denied.