EvoCity Helicopter Tour RP - With Lightbeer
So this night Lightbeer and I, thought of the idea makeing a Helicopter RP, with the helicopter he had build. We thought about how to make it. What to build extra to the helicopter and so on. At last we came up with a helicopter pad, and a sales office so you could buy tickets for a tour! A tour would cost $500. We asked customers if they would pay with cash or card, and If the customer would like the reciept, and alot more. Once you got on the helicopter, then Pilot Lightbeer took control, and flew the Helicopter in the air, where it was for a min or so, for a great view of EvoCity. Then he slowly landed the helicopter again. We had alot of fun making this and we will surely make it again, if somebody missed it and really wanna be apart of it!

Thanks to all who participated, we hoped you liked it !

- Here is a few screenshots taken from the RP Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The following 3 users Like SweetTonic's post:
  • Joykill, Asylum, Rahiro
I was on the sever at the time you were doing this and it did look like a lot of fun!!
Actually does look pretty good. Good RP guys.
How did you made the helicopter fly by the way? Could it go back and forth, or only up and down?
We used winch, since hydralics, made the helicopter go nuts, because of its not balanced weight. And it went only up and down Smile
This was so fun!
We should do this again Sweet. Smile
I still want a free ride.
I had to pay $700 D:
This is an awesome Role-Play and I loved the dupe! Wish it was cheaper! Good job
I want to be there :c

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(07-25-2013, 10:46 PM)[FL:RP] Cube Wrote: I had to pay $700 D:
We had a $700 price to start with, but then we thougt almost a 1000 dollars for going up and down, so we lowered to $500.. Tounge