Our Love For Infernaw
I'm sorry that I'll have to tell you that those kids hit on female voices on the computer, I don't really want to elaborate that statement, imagination is the limit.

They will hopefully realise when they grow up and learn to control themselves how ridiculous this is.
Well now this has gone from being funny to serious. After the first few people commented. I wonder what Infernaw is going to think. o.O
Well the whole thing is, is that this was a joke. It was never for real. Infernaw got on earlier in the day and we decided to have just a little fun on a server. But i guess that fun of any type is forbidden. Oh yea you cant have a joke or a good laugh on the internet anymore. Forgot about that one.
The following 1 user Likes Shadows's post:
  • cnr
Well creepfactor is skyhigh.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Avenged
Fearless is a place where we have different age groups daily browsing and using, therefore I am merely stating my opinion from my point of view, whether you like it or not I couldn't care less about.
Hey god damnit, why I never got such treatment as admin?
The following 3 users Like Mahti's post:
  • Enzyme, Kulthro, Freezak
I don't know, I never knew you as an admin. I've only been on the server for about 2 months. D:

I really hope this doesn't give people ideas on that note, Narcotic.
Well Narcotic, you can state your opinion all you want. it is up to you what you want to say. All i was saying was that i was having a little fun. I never wanted you to change your opinion on me or anyone else.
Good. Even what you people call "fun" proves a line of certain things to us who think this is just ridiculous.

Half of the world population is female, many of them have internet, are they all going to receive a topic too now?
(07-25-2013, 03:37 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Good. Even what you people call "fun" proves a line of certain things to us who think this is just ridiculous.

Half of the world population is female, many of them have internet, are they all going to receive a topic too now?

No they are not going to receive a topic. To be honest with you this whole thread was stupid in every way possible. Why i got caught up in it, i'll never know.
The following 1 user Likes Shadows's post:
  • Avenged