Over Sized Tower
Photo 
Name of player: [FL:RP] Broken Nights

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30763520

Time in GMT: 9:00

Server: 33x

Summary: He spawned a huge tower as seen in the picture, it was massive a lot of it you cant see but you can tell its over the size, also name is top Right

My friend later saw it around an hour later when an admin came on, He couldn't do anything about it because I didn't have proof. i got a screenshot. Broken Nights then lied to the admin and said "we were sorting our props out"... Sure, you don't need one that big, for an hour!

Evidence: http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/TuftyG...2.jpg.html
(07-22-2013, 09:22 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote: Name of player: [FL:RP] Broken Nights

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30763520

Time in GMT: 9:00

Server: 33x

Summary: He spawned a huge tower as seen in the picture, it was massive a lot of it you cant see but you can tell its over the size, also name is top Right

My friend later saw it around an hour later when an admin came on, He couldn't do anything about it because I didn't have proof. i got a screenshot. Broken Nights then lied to the admin and said "we were sorting our props out"... Sure, you don't need one that big, for an hour!

Evidence: http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/TuftyG...2.jpg.html

i highly doubt it was an hour seeing as i had only been in the server for about 5 mins when i spawned this... why would i have like a 50ft radio tower in my back yeard half way up my house? what use would that be to me apart from using my props?
I was there at the time of the incident, as i was walking upto the gate he was complaining about it and so i walked into the back garden and there was no tower in sight. it must have been up for 20 seconds!
(07-23-2013, 02:04 AM)Multixie Wrote: I was there at the time of the incident, as i was walking upto the gate he was complaining about it and so i walked into the back garden and there was no tower in sight. it must have been up for 20 seconds!

Why was it found about an hour later? and why was it placed in a gate and perfectly lined up with the grid and upright?
Ban request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player, [FL:RP] Broken Nights (STEAM_0:0:30763520).
Please note, there is no evidence of a rule infraction.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator